With a floor area of 548 m2, you have a choice of three living areas including an impressive rumpus area with a wet bar overlooking the waterfront and with access to an upstairs balcony.
Large full height sliding doors fully open to the covered entertaining area and to the back deck. The outdoor kitchen is complete with BBQ, sink & single burner gas cooktop with
storage. The alfresco area is surrounded by a huge 130m3 composite decking with no maintenance back yard and even a built-in firepit alongside a 10m x 4m inground saltwater infinity pool with glass wall and lights.
Features include the following:
- Well-designed kitchen with ample storage, quality finishings, smart induction cooktop & self-cleaning Fisher & Paykel oven
- walk-in butler's pantry includes the dishwasher & plenty more storage
- Media room has elevated floors plus Dolby's 'Atmos' surround sound technology featured only in commercial cinemas. Theater seating is included with the property
- Upstairs rumpus room with wet bar installed
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Quality floorboards and decorative lighting throughout
- Massive deck overlooking the canal with built-in firepit
- Alfresco entertaining areas on both the ground and second level with views - the ground floor has an outdoor kitchen complete with sink and BBQ.
- Saltwater infinity pool overlooking the expansive entertaining areas and waterways
- Pontoon with water and electricity available plus bridge-free direct ocean access, perfect for a small yacht or cruiser
- Double garage with storage plus additional driveway space
- Smart home featuring voice-controlled vacuuming, lights on/off, light colours, blinds, pool lights and irrigation.
- Smart wiring is also in place for wired tv, audio, video and network distribution in all rooms including future enhancements for ceiling speakers, additional blind controls and network/wi-fi extensions.
- High speed NBN is available with 90Mbps download and 25Mbps upload speeds.
The Lifestyle that comes with the home:
There are no bridges, it takes minutes to be in the Broadwater from the canals of Calypso Bay. Spend your boating time visiting the sights South Stradbroke Island has on offer, including Jumpinpin for the keen fisherman, Tipplers for a meal or drinks, Couran Cove Resort, or cruise to Sanctuary Cove for some finer dining, otherwise just anchor up with friends and enjoy your day out!
Calypso Bay has regular security surveillance patrols, a 24-hour gym (for residence use), beautiful walkways, walking distance to Harrigans Irish pub, a marina with 107 secure berths ranging from 10m - 30m, plus additional jet ski berths, and full-time gardeners that keep the estate looking world-class.
You will enjoy the facilities the Leisure Centre has to offer including;
Recreation and Lap Pool
By car you are just 25 minutes to Southport and 45 minutes to Brisbane, this is a must to inspect for anyone looking for luxury, quality waterfront property in a quite secluded area.
723 Square Mtr