Beautifully positioned on a north/east to water block, you will love this Hampton's styled two-story waterfront home which has one of the widest parts of the canal directly in front of it making it super easy for you to turn your large boat around, and then rinse off with your outdoor hot shower!
Aesthetically appealing, 2.7m high ceilings throughout, 3 separate living areas and a gorgeous outlook you will love coming home to every day. Plenty of room for the kids or pets to play on the large lawn area.
Features Also Include:
- 5 Bedrooms, 3 with Walk-In Robes
- Large Master with Ensuite and Walk-In Robe
- 3 Separate Living Areas
- Front Balcony with Mountain Views
- Northeast to Water
- Pontoon - Fit up to 41ft Boat with 4.2m Beam
- Large Open Kitchen with Butlers Pantry
- High-Quality Appliances with 900mm Gas Cooktop
- Well Equipped Laundry with Ample Storage
- Ducted Zoned Heating and Cooling
- 6.6 KW Solar
- Irrigation System
- Walking Distance to Residents Leisure Centre
Just over a year old, this quality built home is still in its builders' warranty, and the owners have kept everything in as new condition.
Calypso Bay has regular security surveillance patrols, a gym (for residence use), beautiful walkways, walking distance to Harrigans Irish pub and full time gardeners that keep the estate looking world class. The waterways main entry to Calypso Bay is The "Grand Canal", which is 75 metres wide - with other canals having a width of 50 to 60 metres and an average depth of 2.5 metres at low tide.
Calypso Bay has a leisure club exclusive to residents use which includes;
Recreation and Lap Pool
By car you are just 25 minutes to Southport and 45 minutes to Brisbane, this is a must to inspect for anyone looking for luxury, quality waterfront property in a quite secluded area.
484 Square Mtr