This home has everything that a first home buyer or investor is looking for, Currently rented until March with long-term tenants that would love to stay.
You will love the location, privacy and space this home has to offer.
Other Features Include:
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes.
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and en-suite.
* Renovated open plan kitchen with dishwasher.
* Open plan dining and living area.
* Air-conditioning in living area.
* Beautiful timber floors throughout.
* Carpet in the bedrooms.
* Family bathroom and separate toilet.
* Double sliding doors opening onto a wrap-around deck.
* 5,000 Gallon water tank.
* Enviro cycle.
* Single carport with drive through access to the back yard.
* Fully fenced 607m2 block.
You are positioned perfectly to access the water and sandy beach area for swimming or fishing direct from the park across the road or, take a small stroll to the boat ramp and jetty and soak up the serenity. Also within easy walking distance is The Flying Pie Bakery- renowned for the best pies on the Gold Coast, Jacobs Well Tavern, a bottle shop, convenience store, chemist, doctors, hair dresser, two takeaway's and petrol station.
* 10 Minutes by Car to Ormeau Train Station
* Multiple Schools Within Easy Access
* 15 Minutes to Westfield Coomera
* 10 Minutes to Pimpama City
* 45 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport
* 50 Minutes to Brisbane Airport
Jacobs Well is a quaint fishing village on the waterways of Moreton Bay. It is situated approximately halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It can be found 10 minutes off the Pacific Highway after a short drive through scenic fields of sugarcane.
Living the water life you will love the access by boat to the islands and channels of the Jumpinpin area, well-known for its ideal fishing and boating conditions. Launch from the popular Jacobs Well boat ramp, or enjoy fishing off the public jetty.
Call Trish or Nathan to arrange your private viewing!
607 Square Mtr